The chapel of the Madonna delle Grazie is a noble chapel attached to the residence of the Caputo family, built in 1836 by Raffaele Grezzi, as reported by the inscription inside. The residence and the chapel, overlooking the plebiscite square, were connected by a small window located in the main hall, from which the women of the family could follow the mass.
The small chapel, recently restored, has delicate geometric and floral decorations on the cross vault.
In front of the altar, framed by a drapery, there is an eighteenth-century canvas depicting the Madonna delle Grazie, or Madonna del latte, from which the church takes its name. With the recent restorations, the figures in the lower part of the painting have been brought to light, previously hidden by the dirt and poor state of maintenance of the canvas.
The main festivities that are held in the church are the mass on July 2 in honor of the Madonna and the blessing of the palms, on the Sunday of the same name, following the procession that starts from the church of the convent.